DR. CRUZ DINIS
CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
> Graduated in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon in 1994
> Until 2007:
- Specialist by the Order of Physicians in Occupational Medicine
- Post-graduation in Higher Technician of Hygiene and Safety at Work
- Multiple courses in Medical Emergency:
- PreHospital Trauma Life Support Course (PHTLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Course (ATLS)
- INEM/EMS Vehicle
- Pediatric Emergency Course
- Coordination Course for Urgent Patient Guidance Centers
- Aeronautical Emergency Course
- Courses in Medicine and Aesthetics:
- Course of Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Course of Hyaluronic Acid Filling
- Laser Liposuction Course
> It began in the practice of hair transplants in 2007:
- First Hair Transplant Course with the FUT technique in 2007 under the guidance of plastic surgeon Dr. Zoran Lekic
- Specialization in Hair Restoration by the FUT, FUE and BHT techniques, in Bangkok, Thailand (2011), under the guidance of surgeon Dr. Viroj Vong, ISHRS executive member (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery).
> It has hundreds of Hair Restoration with the FUE, FUT and BHT techniques
DR. CRUZ DINIS, for thinking that knowledge and art are fundamental for an aesthetic surgeon, went to the city of Bangkok, capital of Thailand (one of the most developed places in the world in cosmetic surgery), to a reference surgical center, where he worked as a Hair Transplant Surgeon, and daily performed surgeries using all known techniques, such as: FUE (Follicular unit extraction), FUT (Follicular unit transplantation), BHT (Body hair transplantation). There he worked for a long time, after which he returned to Europe.
After more than 10 years in the field of Hair Restoration and using various techniques, Dr. Cruz Dinis has established himself as a Successful Hair Restoration Surgeon specializing in the following techniques: FUE (Follicular unit extraction), FUT (Follicular unit transplantation) and BHT (Body hair transplantation).
Above all, and because of the great experience of life obtained in 3 continents (Africa, Asia and Europe) where Dr. Cruz Dinis lived, all the surgical techniques of hair transplantation are important, but the art and respect for the natural are the greatest achievement of their work.
Although it had showed early interest in surgery and aesthetic medicine, such as: rejuvenation techniques; liposuction surgery; botox; fillers and other arts, he decided to dedicate himself exclusively to the Micro-Hair Transplant Surgery.
He is currently frequently invited to participate in lectures in the field of Hair Restoration in Congresses and Workshops.
Currently, Dr. Cruz Dinis is a MEMBER of the following organizations: